Are you someone who is working towards a big life goal or just wanting to start your day positively? Knowing how to keep yourself motivated and train your brain will certainly make a difference. It always helps to start your day off right, with a grateful heart and feeling blessed.
Procrastination is common in today’s world. Whether you are at home or work, it seems as if each day sets a different challenge. But at the end of the day, winners are those who push aside those feelings and force themselves to do what’s difficult at times.
As rightly said by Dwight D. Eisenhower, “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.”
Well, no matter what day it is or what mood you are in today, we have compiled some of the best motivational quotes to start your day.
Get inspired, start working, and create success. Read these top motivational quotes to start your day right.
1. “Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.”— Richard Paul Evans
2. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”— Stephen Hawking
3. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.”— A.C.Benson
4. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.”—Charles Dickens
5. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.”— Rafiki
6. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.”— John Milton
7. “There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere.” —Jane Austen
8. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” —Judy Garland
9. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho
10. “If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.” — Ernest Hemingway
11. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” —Dr. Suess
12. “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend.” — Walt Disney
13. “Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler.”—Albert Einstein
14. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —J.M. Barrie
15. “There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing.” —Aristotle
16. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” ―Mark Twain
17. “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” —Harper Lee
18. “If you’re alive, you’re a creative person.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
19. “I’m bored” is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say “I’m bored.” —Louis C.K
20. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
21. "A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it." - Alistair Cooke
22. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
23. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”—Mark Twain
24. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
25. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
26. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”—Elon Musk
27. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
28. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
29. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”– Sheryl Sandberg
30. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
For instance, running a home-based business is not easy. It requires you to identify when you are procrastinating or avoiding difficult tasks you should be doing. There’s sacrifice, consistency, and hard work to take your business to an altogether new level.
If you are looking for inspiration to start your business, you can always try the Aasaan application for free, and explore all the tools and services essential to start, market, and grow your business. So download their application right away!